Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friends & Spirit Party


So I attended the Dallas Smoking Spirit Party on Monday 10/27/08. I was pretty cool. In a time that so many employers are laying off, mine is having parties...it is so nice to feel appreciated for a company where you know that you come first! Cause just like Herb said, "If your employees are happy, they will treat your customers better" Something like that anyway. I was able to take my daughter Megan, who went to the last spirita party with me in Baltimore. Adrianne who was visiting went as Diane's guest...Moe Moe, and Cj also went. We were missing our fourth Amigo, but she was there in Spirit! I was so darn cold...but the beer made that better....it made some warmer than others. It was nice to see friends old and new...and even a couple of relatives that hate my guts were there. Nevertheless...I have no regrets on going...I just wish I felt healthier, for this cold I am suffering with is lingering on, and has now settled in my chest.
Until next time
Peace

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Leesa, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm so excited that there are actually a few people reading it and making the projects!!! You totally made my day! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)